Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's fall!!

Ok, not really (not technically until next Monday), but it totally feels like fall to me today. It's a little bit brisk outside, I'm sitting at my desk drinking a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks, and wearing a lightweight sweater. While I do love me some warm summery weather, fall is definitely my 2nd favorite season!! I even bought a scarecrow yesterday from Michael's for our front porch...it's so cute! Sailor Boy made fun of me and called me an old lady for buying it, but I finally have a little house I can decorate, so I'm going to take advantage! Once I get done fully decorating (we're getting some mums and pumpkins this weekend), I'll take a picture of my Martha Stewart-ness!

(photo from marthastewart.com)

How freaking cute is that? Obviously my decor won't be quite that elaborate. I love that the dog matches everything!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

LOVE that doggie - presh! Enjoy the decorating... I'm stoked about the possibility of having a house and not a townhouse to decorate myself next fall, too!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs