Monday, June 29, 2009

Signed, Sealed...

Off to the post office this morning to put our wedding invites in the mail!! That means some people will have them TOMORROW! So exciting!

Here's some pictures from the surprise shower last week that my aunt took...
My reaction to first walking into the shower - total shock!
Jake's mom gave me a picture of Jake when he was a little boy in her card - SO cute! I loved it.
Cutting the cake - YUM
With my mom and J's mom. Surprisingly, my mom is the one on the left with the dark hair. Yes, I look NOTHING like my parents (seriously) and I definitely resemble Jake's family more than my own. 
End of the shower when Jake came back to pick me up. This was before he realized how much he was about to load into the car. 

Hope everyone had a great weekend - Can't believe it's almost 4th of July...where has this summer gone???

9 comments:

QueenBeeSwain said...

hooooray for getting the invites mailed! you owe yourself a little treat or something once that's done- huge milestone!

kHm

Ashley said...

How fun!

Jules said...

That is awesome that you got the invites in the mail! It is so much fun waiting for the responses to roll in.

It looks like your shower was a blast! I love the look on your face when you walked in :)

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

It's official! How exciting!

Kate said...

Love the first photo of you totally surprised!

Posh Peach said...

Oh how funnn!!! You look so cute!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

You are too cute! What a great shower!

Preppy Coastee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Preppy Coastee said...

How fun!! You are so lucky to be blessed with such a loving family!!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs