Monday, July 6, 2009

Relaxing Monday

Monday is my favorite day of the week because it's always my day off. I love having off when everyone else is working because I can get so much done (grocery shopping, etc.) But if I decide that I just want to be lazy for an entire Monday, I don't typically feel guilty about that. 

Spencer also loves Mondays because she usually gets double the amount of walks, plus she gets to be lazy with me. Here's Spencer's typical Monday routine:
While I'm eating breakfast and drinking tea on our deck, she acts as the neighborhood watch. She checks out every car and person to go by to make sure there's no funny business going on. 
I usually walk her down to this big park by our house and let her run around off leash. She LOVES it
She finishes the day by taking a nap in our guest room (because it gets a ton of afternoon sun) and sprawling out on the carpet. Pure dog heaven! 

Hope everyone's Monday is as relaxing as Spencer's!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Tank and Delta have just left their perch on the upstairs deck and have now sprawled out here in the living room.

Love it :-)

Jules said...

Ahhh, the life of a dog! That is great that you have off on Mondays. It is always nice to have a day to catch up on things.

Spencer is very cute!Q

Rachel said...

I wish I had the same outlook on Mondays!

Posh Peach said...

Aww Spencer is so cute! P.S. My dress is the jersey dress and mine is a small and fits me perfect. You should get it for sure, it's so comfy! Love ya grandbig!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs